Xandra & Brittneys YEAR-LONG FREEBIE SCRAP-A-GANZA

We have teamed up and decided to make a year long freebie. Every month will be new themed kit. The kit will be given out the course of the month. One paper/element a day on one of the blogs..so check both blogs everyday( Remember there is going to be days without links but you will still need to check everyday!) We also have addons you can win or buy that goes with the freebie kit. O you want to win? Leave a nice comment the day we have a link up with your email addy and you will be entered to win! Want another way to win? Well we will be holding a layout contest at the end of the month! Winner will receive BOTH addons!! So scroll down and grab my freebies! And don't forget to check out Brittney's blog!! (go ahead and look at other posts though because I will be giving out other freebies besides the year-long ones!)

If you have used something of mine to make a LO email me, I will post it in my slideshow for everyone to see! (email link with my blinkies)

Monday, March 31, 2008

a few answers to questions

1.) no i am not exclusive
2.) the pricing of custom previews would vary for each request, depending on how many things you would like- boxes, shelves, element cards, jars, ribbon spools, if you just want a special way to display ribbon then it would be less then if you wanted a whole complete set, also it would depend if you wanted the set to make a preview for one kit or and unlimited amount of kits. If you use them commercially for unlimited amount of previews I was thinking of each custom piece being around $5-10 depends on the type if you want your logo on the jars, cards, etc.
I am VERY flexible and if you decided you would like me to make a custom preview for you we can talk it over and discuss pricing-if something seems a little too much we can discuss it and see what would be a fair price. here in the next week I will have a 'catalog' of the basic templates of preview pieces and also a styles chart, so if you think you may be interested check back in a week and if you still like what you see email me and we can talk about what you want and everything!
3.) if you are looking for a specific theme kit or certain colors let me know--you never know i might have a few pages of sketches ready to go to make a kit! i have about 3 sketch books full of sketches doodles and things for kits that i havent started on so if you are looking for something specific let me know!
4.) Ive had a few people ask me if I will be seeling my doodles and drawings for commerciall use, as brushes or png images....I dunno is there a demand for them? would you use them? hmmm Im just now sure if I have people telling me yes they would love to use them to make their own designs then I may just have to sa what the heck! lol

please if you ever have a question idea or what not just ask! i will do my best to answer and help with anything i can!