Xandra & Brittneys YEAR-LONG FREEBIE SCRAP-A-GANZA

We have teamed up and decided to make a year long freebie. Every month will be new themed kit. The kit will be given out the course of the month. One paper/element a day on one of the blogs..so check both blogs everyday( Remember there is going to be days without links but you will still need to check everyday!) We also have addons you can win or buy that goes with the freebie kit. O you want to win? Leave a nice comment the day we have a link up with your email addy and you will be entered to win! Want another way to win? Well we will be holding a layout contest at the end of the month! Winner will receive BOTH addons!! So scroll down and grab my freebies! And don't forget to check out Brittney's blog!! (go ahead and look at other posts though because I will be giving out other freebies besides the year-long ones!)

If you have used something of mine to make a LO email me, I will post it in my slideshow for everyone to see! (email link with my blinkies)

Friday, October 3, 2008

Introducing....

BIG NEWS
I am going to start offering the choice to buy my kits right here on my blog! Under my aout me section there is an area called Buy My Kits, I will have the name of the kit under it a special button made from the kit and that button will take you straight to PAYPAL! Thats right a secure way to buy my things without the hassel of signing up at another store!
It is run through PAYPAL, you do NOT have to have a paypal account, you can use your credit card, and it is completely secure!
Please include your email you would like your links sent when you do purchase a kit!
Soon I will be offering a CD burning service..not yet but soon!


Okay Whew... I am uploading your Freebie NOW.... So as soon as it is up I will post it here in this post!

Here is the main kit... NOT EVERYTHING IS SHOWN...
It includes:
17 Papers
4 Frames
1 Fence
13 Dressed-up Owls
6 Trees
1 Tree/Haunted House
1 Forest
4 Wooden signs
7 Seals
1 Screw
1 Poem
4 Journaling Blocks
1 Notebook w/Journaling
3 Brackets
5 Bookplates
4 Charms
13 Gems
1 Gem Cat
1 Gem Bug
1 Gem Spider
1 Gem Snake
3 Swirls
7 Bows
13 Buttons
11 Trims
5 Wraps
2 Zippers

Whew that is 17 Papers and 114 Embellishments (and not one single item in the kit or the freebie are the same, no recolored items, all different!)



Whoo Are You


FREEBIE