Xandra & Brittneys YEAR-LONG FREEBIE SCRAP-A-GANZA

We have teamed up and decided to make a year long freebie. Every month will be new themed kit. The kit will be given out the course of the month. One paper/element a day on one of the blogs..so check both blogs everyday( Remember there is going to be days without links but you will still need to check everyday!) We also have addons you can win or buy that goes with the freebie kit. O you want to win? Leave a nice comment the day we have a link up with your email addy and you will be entered to win! Want another way to win? Well we will be holding a layout contest at the end of the month! Winner will receive BOTH addons!! So scroll down and grab my freebies! And don't forget to check out Brittney's blog!! (go ahead and look at other posts though because I will be giving out other freebies besides the year-long ones!)

If you have used something of mine to make a LO email me, I will post it in my slideshow for everyone to see! (email link with my blinkies)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Important Info about Tomorrow

Ok so surely you guys know that Halloween is my favorite holiday. If you didn't now you do! It is truly the artists holiday, all about imagination, wonder, creativity, make believe, and art!

So if your subscribe to my feedblitz thing I am going to go ahead and tell you now that TOMORROW I will be having a one day only Halloween treat. You will have to come to the blog tomorrow and if you wait for an update from feedblitz you will be too late. It seems to run a day behind. I will post your Trick or Treat goodie tomorrow afternoon before we start getting ready for Halloween.



Alrighty so untill tomorrow...........
muah ha ha ha ha ha ( <---my best evil laugh, kind of pathetic I know)


PS
Did you notice my blog has a new look? another new background? I will be changing it from time to time and I think maybe a contest, like maybe the frst person to tell me what kit I used to make it might be able to win the kit free.....hmmmmmm maybe just maybe