Xandra & Brittneys YEAR-LONG FREEBIE SCRAP-A-GANZA

We have teamed up and decided to make a year long freebie. Every month will be new themed kit. The kit will be given out the course of the month. One paper/element a day on one of the blogs..so check both blogs everyday( Remember there is going to be days without links but you will still need to check everyday!) We also have addons you can win or buy that goes with the freebie kit. O you want to win? Leave a nice comment the day we have a link up with your email addy and you will be entered to win! Want another way to win? Well we will be holding a layout contest at the end of the month! Winner will receive BOTH addons!! So scroll down and grab my freebies! And don't forget to check out Brittney's blog!! (go ahead and look at other posts though because I will be giving out other freebies besides the year-long ones!)

If you have used something of mine to make a LO email me, I will post it in my slideshow for everyone to see! (email link with my blinkies)

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Dig My Garden Day 9






I got tagged!


Now here is what I have to do because
I got tagged by my wonderful CT.......(hm I will find a way to repay her..muah ha ha ha) Michelle .

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some
random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by
leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving
a comment on their blog .

7 Facts

1. I grew up in Orlando and my daddy worked at Disney

2. I have never been out of the country.

3. I have however been to half of the 50 States.

4. I was on the front page of the newspaper in3rd grade for mummifying a chicken named Candy.

5. My mother has told me since I can remember that when I got pregnant I would have boy-girl twins. (and so I blame her...jk I love my twins)

6. for my 18th birthday my mother took me skydiving.

7. I have never been to the west coast.

Ok so I cant tag my CT because Michelle beat me to it, and Brittney is MIA for awhile so that would be cruel, crap who do I have left........


Casey
Nikki
Melanie
Brittney-Brittish Designs
Crystal
KJ
and I am going to be cruel
my Brittney, Brittney Ferguson
FREEBIE