Xandra & Brittneys YEAR-LONG FREEBIE SCRAP-A-GANZA

We have teamed up and decided to make a year long freebie. Every month will be new themed kit. The kit will be given out the course of the month. One paper/element a day on one of the blogs..so check both blogs everyday( Remember there is going to be days without links but you will still need to check everyday!) We also have addons you can win or buy that goes with the freebie kit. O you want to win? Leave a nice comment the day we have a link up with your email addy and you will be entered to win! Want another way to win? Well we will be holding a layout contest at the end of the month! Winner will receive BOTH addons!! So scroll down and grab my freebies! And don't forget to check out Brittney's blog!! (go ahead and look at other posts though because I will be giving out other freebies besides the year-long ones!)

If you have used something of mine to make a LO email me, I will post it in my slideshow for everyone to see! (email link with my blinkies)

Friday, May 9, 2008

Challenge update and LO's

Challenge: I need your help in picking a color scheme! 4-5 colors dont care what colors they are they can be anything your heart desires! If i pick your color scheme you will get the kit free! (Its like having a tailored kit made just for you free!) just email me your colors along with a brief reason why or what comes to mind when you seem them together. Have them in by the 11th of this month! I will choose one and in less than 1 week you will know who I chose when you see the kit! YAY!
C'mon Ladies I know you have a want for a certain color scheme! (btw email link by my blinkie [which I will be changing in a few days]GRAB MY NEW FAN BLINKIE) ~Xandra

OK I AM MAKING THE DEADLINE LONGER FOR THIS...WONT BE DUE UNTILL THE 17TH WHY YOU MAY ASK? I HAVE GOTTEN ABOUT A DOZEN EMAILS ALL TELLING ME COLORS.....BLUE ISNT A COLOR THERE ARE 2 MILLION DIFFERENT SHADES OF BLUE....IF YOU WANT TO ENTER TO WIN A FREE KIT TAILORED FOR YOU (WHICH DESIGNERS ASK EXTRA $$$) THEN YOU MUST CHOOSE THE COLORS AND I MEAN ACTUALLY CHOOSE THEM AND SEND THEM IN ALSO 4-5 COLORS THATS IT 5 MAX.
EXAMPLE:
THESE ARE MY SUMMER SORBET COLORS
OK NOW ON TO LO'S

We went to the Fireman's Park and there is a huge open field, the kids loved running around looking for 'flowers' (actually those pesky yellow weeds that zap all the nutrients from real flowers) but I don't have the heart to tell them their treasured flowers aren't really flowers at all. Ahh to be young and optimistic.

credits: Melothria-Jungle Call

Adam left his car door open...one minute you see the twins the next....where did they go? Climbed right into daddy's car. Man was it hard getting them out!

credits: Adelina-Denim Fantasy

This picture was a dark mess I couldnt see what it was so I began playing with it and Viola this popped out! Man I love ScrapGirls PhotoBasics!

credits: leave the world behind-Brittish Designs man o man her stuff is incredible!!!