Xandra & Brittneys YEAR-LONG FREEBIE SCRAP-A-GANZA

We have teamed up and decided to make a year long freebie. Every month will be new themed kit. The kit will be given out the course of the month. One paper/element a day on one of the blogs..so check both blogs everyday( Remember there is going to be days without links but you will still need to check everyday!) We also have addons you can win or buy that goes with the freebie kit. O you want to win? Leave a nice comment the day we have a link up with your email addy and you will be entered to win! Want another way to win? Well we will be holding a layout contest at the end of the month! Winner will receive BOTH addons!! So scroll down and grab my freebies! And don't forget to check out Brittney's blog!! (go ahead and look at other posts though because I will be giving out other freebies besides the year-long ones!)

If you have used something of mine to make a LO email me, I will post it in my slideshow for everyone to see! (email link with my blinkies)

Saturday, February 23, 2008

NEW KIT CONTEST FREEBIES

ALRIGHT
I am done its time to move on, brush off the past everyone has done something stupid in their life, you cant dwell on it, "if you dwell on what you SHOULD have done in the past, you will never appreciate what you WILL do in the future" ~me
NOW TO ANNOUNCE THE BIGGEST EVER FREEBIE GIVEAWAY
STARTING MARCH 1st!


HERE ARE THE KITS YOU CAN GET (the top two) AND THE TWO ADD-ONS YOU CAN WIN! (the bottom two)

Now there are a couple of different ways you can win add-ons the begining of April we will have a LO contest using Marchs' freebies, the first place winner will recieve both Add-Ons, and One random winner will win the add-on of their choice.

There is another way of winning, everyday I provide a new download, and you go to 4shared to download leave me a nice comment and you will be entered into a daily giveaway! Everyday I provide a new link there will be a winner who recieves my add-on! The same goes for Brittney! She will also be givving away her add-on to one lucky person a day!

(The only way to get the add-ons is to win them, or to buy them in April.)