Xandra & Brittneys YEAR-LONG FREEBIE SCRAP-A-GANZA

We have teamed up and decided to make a year long freebie. Every month will be new themed kit. The kit will be given out the course of the month. One paper/element a day on one of the blogs..so check both blogs everyday( Remember there is going to be days without links but you will still need to check everyday!) We also have addons you can win or buy that goes with the freebie kit. O you want to win? Leave a nice comment the day we have a link up with your email addy and you will be entered to win! Want another way to win? Well we will be holding a layout contest at the end of the month! Winner will receive BOTH addons!! So scroll down and grab my freebies! And don't forget to check out Brittney's blog!! (go ahead and look at other posts though because I will be giving out other freebies besides the year-long ones!)

If you have used something of mine to make a LO email me, I will post it in my slideshow for everyone to see! (email link with my blinkies)

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Long time I know

Ok I know many of you are wondering what the heck? I thought we were still doing the Scrap-A-Ganza Freebies...WE ARE! The first 2 weeks of June are for Brittneys links which can be found on her CT's Blog, mine will be the last two weeks of June! (With Brittney MIA and me having a TON of work, I thought this would be the best way for this month. Dont worry I am alive, I am just busy busy busy, you will see with what in a little bit!


For now here are some b-day pictures (not alot; I didnt get alot but Carol did, I just have to get them from her!)


WARNING: If you do NOT like seeing kids throwing major tantrums do not look any further!






All is going well, Nicholas discovered the Train





Nicholas gets off train, and Victoria gets on, all hell breaks loose


Nicholas, Tantrum 1

Victoria opening a gift, while Nicholas is throwing tantrum 2 inside house


Ahh ha Victoria discovers Playyard




Alright had fun on the slide so we go to the bouncer, ummm Nicholas tantrum 3


Victoria is digging it


Adam wearing a silly party hat, and giving a goofy look


AHHHH CAKE






He really didnt get too mesy she on the other hand......by the end of the evening Nicholas Tantrums 5, and the really bad thing is he is usually the good one, he doesnt throw tantrums...I guess its a glimpse into the next year....great now I'll have two screaming babies in the store.



Im beat


goodnight




OH here are 2 LO's I made

I used Melothria's Forgotten Memories which was a gift for doing a challenge


and this kit is by Babs called By the Sea, also I used Melothria's Quatrefoil Templates 2 for the brackets